BED AND BREAKFAST
The decor is 19th century with many unique items. The house is a large country home all on one floor with 4 steps at the main entrance. It is located off the main road in a quiet, restful atmosphere with many outdoor areas in which to relax.
- Outdoor patio area near bird feeders.
- Short wooded path system.
- Outdoor benches, lawn chairs and recliners.
- Open countryside for long walks or hikes.
- Large lawn area and flower beds throughout.
- Large farm kitchen.
- Formal dining room.
- "Evergreen Room" in the pines includes BBQ pit, picnic table and, swinging love seat.
- Breezeway, with glidder love seat, table and benches.
- Family room with a large wood burning stove and T.V.
- Living room for reading, quiet conversations or puzzles and games on large round coffee table.
- All eating areas.
- Shared four piece bathroom and 1/2 bath near kitchen area.
- Theme Rooms - cheery and comfortable for a good night rest.
- Aussie room - double bed
- Horses Room - double bed
- Jurassic Park - double bed and 3/4 bed, may be used for family or guests who prefer two beds.
- Hostess "Donna" is always ready and willing to share her little corner of the world with others
in need of a little pampering.
- Smoking is restricted to outdoor areas.
lovely quiet spot. Thank you." M. and J.M. Armstrong, B.C.